Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Omg.

Sex helps. Lols.

I'm back from my very short holiday in Singapore. Short and fast. Time flies when you're having fun, before I could actually say a proper hello to Singapore, I'm already leaving. Still, it was 4 days 3 nights of bliss and complains.
Complains, because of my terrible mood swings that probably drove Selyna MAD, complains she had to bear for the first two days in Singapore. Until she had to let her frust out by telling baby about my complains.
Selyna "You know she's been complaining so much. Complain yesterday, complain this morning.
Damn bad mood la she today"
D "Isn't that normal for her?"

I stayed at the hostel for the first night. Which was pretty uncomfortable. Met up with Kyle and Sim in Bugis for dinner and a walk-around. Then had beers late night with the baldie. After suffering from frust of taking&waiting for the public bus, I felt so happy & relieved to have someone to pick me up and take me around. You cannot imagine how lost I and uncomfortable I felt taking the public bus.

Second day was spent in FHA and Orchard with Sim & Selyna. D picked us up for dinner and pool. Took Sim to see his Merlion. Actually felt happy that D was able to mix with my friends =)
Selyna left on the third day and I spent the day and night in Sentosa with D. I'm still confused about a lot of things.

I miss the work-free days, those hours of being in his arms... OMG. Fuck.