Monday, May 5, 2008

Time flies, doesn't it?

It's already been a week since I left my very short but 'amazing' holiday in Singapore and I think I left my heart there as well. I can't help but miss those complains of taking the pubic transports, sharing bathrooms with strangers and sneaking in late/or early in the morning to the dorm after a good night of beer. I miss the 2 men there, or maybe I just don't see them often and I feel comfortable in their company.
I miss meeting up with SIM and our struggle in finding the perfect pair of flops. I miss being away from it all in KL and be totally carefree in Singapore. I can't help but to shudder in fear and discomfort to think about the other half of 2008. Where classes will start again and the pressure for restaurant practical heighthens. Where it'll be the determining period of whether I'll pass my Diploma and move on to Australia or Singapore. =)

And in the next half of 2008, I've to make up my mind on which University to attend. Which country to go to. What course do I want to continue with. Whether I'll regret with the path I've chosen.

O M G. Stress.

I just want to get married and have kids. Thanks.