Saturday, June 14, 2008

NEWS!

I meant by, new. I've been so busy lately, I've no time for myself! or my friends, I feel horrible. But when I'm not busy at work, I'm bored at home because it'll be on weekends, and I don't like going out on weekends and most of my friends would be busy with their family.

Yeah, I don't like being in crowded places.

I got my new phone, finally. Time is practically flying pass and it has been nearly 3 months since I left my books for my industrial training and it'll soon be time for me to go back and face another half a year in college. Nerve wrecking, especially restaurant practicals.

I broke up with D about a month ago. Which I don't feel extremely, sad.. or heart broken. I guess my heart wasnt at his most of the time. Ahh, there's another big bad secret that I've to keep hush about which happened in Singapore. Yes, there's always the other man, there's always him around. Would it change anything if I was permanently in Singapore?