Saturday, September 6, 2008

NEXT.

Gorgeous sunset

It is always so easy to write here compared to writing in xanga. Maybe it is because of the lack of privacy I have there and maybe because I have one too many secrets to hide from those people who read my xanga. Those scandalous secrets that might cause a real strain on relationships and emotional harm. Ahh, it has been quite awhile since I last properly wrote, I'm afraid I'm loosing my touch, as I type this, I see Baldie popping up online, I miss the sex we had, the night I had with him in Singapore. Almost as I think I know how I feel for him, I lose it. I always said he will always be the other man, the one I can never get rid off, he still is, it's just what role does he play in my life that I'm confused off, my sex toy? My not the time yet future companion? I can go on forever questioning myself.

Next is my determining period of whether I graduate with my diploma in the next 4 months, I can't even guarantee myself a pass for this second last term. I question my abilities all the time, maybe because studying does not appeal as much as the clothes and shoes. Hohoho! (oh no!) Should've taken the easier route of going into Rooms Division.

Is it not sex is the next best thing in life? No wonder my life has been going downhill, I'm sexually DEPRIVED. (whooops, sorry for the TMO to my angelicVirgin friends). I miss D, I need what Pilot can give me and I want Baldie. Now, why can't women practice polygamy too?

-------------


My very charming and pretty cousin sister had her wedding ceremony last weekend

Bye. Till the next sunset...
Love,
Nicole