Saturday, September 13, 2008

Me, Im The Creator.

Of all things horny & evil, ho ho, NOT! Yes, I can be a mighty bitch sometimes. Most of the time I'm just a bitch, a nice one. Example of bitchy me today, I was so sick and tired of the way some irresponsible Malaysians drive, I honked simultaneously at this one car infront of me. He was obviously rushing as if, chasing for the light of sexual bliss/enlightment/blabla. He couldn't wait at the right lane to turn right as everyone was doing, he had to BLOCK my lane from turning left, because the left lane was shorter and we did not have to wait for the light.

Being the daft/stupid/ball-ess driver as he already is, his planned of cutting the que didnt work, he was still STUCK at the left lane when the light turned red, STUPID. Why can't you just wait?! Sometimes being patient can get you to whatever sexual bliss you were rushing for faster. Rather than driving wreckless, cause an accident or fuck up another person's day and lose your balls. I am nice, I don't honk much, I just curse your balls off in the car (whoops, yeap that's how your balls shrank) but this time, after mental exhaustion from finance AND law, I decided to just let it out. BOY! Did it feeeell goood. Celaka all these drivers.

Love,
NicoleBooBoo