Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Wild Sex.

I was thinking of those intimate scenes in movies or those written in books and realised what turned me on the most was those really wild/forced ones. I'd like a guy who would just pin me down in bed and start ravaging my body. LOLS.

It scared me a bit last year, when buddingpilot knew what I wanted, he could just read me like an open book. He says the right things about me and that is, quite freaky. I have never had anyone who truly knows what I desire, not even my closest friends know my deepest, wildest, darkest, secrets and fantasies. OMG.

But the relationship between buddingpilot and me is gone. That is what I think, when I told him that I was getting back with my ex. He thought my ex was a puss and a loser when he couldnt decide whether he wanted me or not at first. I mean, alright.. maybe D is a bit.. indecisive or shy at times on expressing himself, and then.. I wanted a man, so I took bPilot undermywings (hahawtfs). Now, I'm telling him that, I've chosen the loser, over the bestwildgoodsexguyhim. The guy whom I 'cheated' with him on.. (no I'm not proud of what I've done)

He's pissed off. I don't know what to do. But the question is whether was he just playing around in the first place? eh?

I love jing who tried to called me countless times to see me in Pyramid. I love jing. she hots. =)