Sunday, April 6, 2008

OMG

Firstly, I would like to express my... uhm, dissatisfaction towards my parents and their respect for my privacy - They read my text message when my phone rang, dammit! wtf?!cibai. Really, I feel so violated. I know I'm their daughter, but there's respecting ones privacy? Daughter rights?! No? No words can describe how terribly angered I am. I did not argue with them, because my mom sees no problem of reading my private letters. =) How FUCKED UP is it?
Secondly, she saw the photo of D & me. OHMYSGODS! The photo of him kissing my cheek and she had to make a big hoohaaa about it, because a kiss on the cheek is intimate to her. So to all my friends whom I kissed on the cheek and hugged, I love you and I have intimate thoughts of you everynight. And no, I did not tell her what sort of relationship am I in with THATGUYWHOKISSEDYOURCHEEKHOLYHELL! Well, I'm confused about the relationship too, that's why.

Thirdly, mother of all hells - Industrial Training starts again. I'll be training as some low class waitress in some lower class japanese restaurant, because highso Zn thinks they're too fucking good for me. Tomorrow I have to report for duty and, it's 2047hours, the schedule for me is not out yet. Shit, so blloody hell efficient.
Fourthly, I am deprived.


Nic loves work. eaaright

No comments: