Monday, April 14, 2008

Going Mental

It is coming close to every night that I dream about working. Because work has caught up with my life, slowly creaping its way tru my veins and sooner or later taking over my body... Maybe it has already done so. Lifeless, is what I may say about my life now. Other than working with a bunch of a bit crazy Indonesian Chinese, my life is a dull. No more cheesy scandals, no more naughty real life situations.. no more.. fucks. Pathetic huh? And who can say "life sucks!" better than max?

I'd be turning to an emo fuck soon if D does not call. I have imaginations of him having another girl. wtfs. I am going crazy. I miss Penny and Jing so much at these times when we can go out and have our girly chatt and TRY to eat healthy, TRY to shop cheap.. It really takes my mind off things. *sobs* I feels likes cryings.

I am trying to keep myself away from cigs, other than showing the others how to do a reversed waterfall last night, I have been doing a great job. I was never really addicted to cigarettes. I can mostly do without it but with the pressure going on in me, a cig is like a 1/5 path to a few seconds of 'bliss'. But is it worth it to destroy a further few years of my life?