Friday, November 9, 2007

A lil bit of self discovery and soul searching

Is what I need.

My life's at a lost, I'm at a lost. I don't know what I've become and what I want. Things that I've vowed not to do again, I've done. Being in the same shithole over and over again.

I've a problem with myself so badly that even my own body is trying to kill/hurt myself. As I search desperately for what I was once before, not because it was great, but it was better than some parts of what I am now. I still search in vain.

I've a problem, in trusting men. Everytime I try to protect myself, I hurt the opposite. In the end, hurting myself. I became a screw up not because I choose to be, because I had to be. I don't want to be the one hurting. The stupid one, the one that trusted his sweet words and let my guard down.

I was made a bitch because of the assholes you men tend to be.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so wat the hell u wana say oh.. haha

Anonymous said...

nvm its k lulu.. i know you're quite blurr.. =P

Anonymous said...

lol yea i am very

Anonymous said...

but its k lulu, im blurr too.. but but at least we're not the blurrest! =D heehee