Friday, November 30, 2007

I want to be Peter Pan.

I have 3 more weeks until I return to my normal life as a -bum- slacking young adult. Oh, the joy.

I never want to grow up. I want to stay young and never want to enter the working world. Adults are fucked up -uh-huh- with the exception of hot balds in their late 20s and hot tanned men in their mid 20s gorgeously suited and smells of Bvlgari.

oohhhhh!

I shall bear with the hotel since I've only another 3 weeks with them and try to be in my best behaviour. HoohA!

The thought of going back in the hotel is not as traumatizing as the fact of finding out that someone has been in the compounds of my house illegally! The thought that someone has been into my house without anyone of us knowing.. is.. O M F G.

Dammit. Don't rob me la. Shit I'm so poor I don't have enough money to buy chicken wings K?!

"Moms are always right, don't fuck around with them. Cos in the end you'll be the one fucking yourself" - Nicoisawesome

No comments: